Impact Wrestling has announced that a limited number of fans will be allowed in to Slammiversary on July 17. This will be the first time that Impact Wrestling has allowed fans to be in attendance for one of their shows since events taped in March 2020. There is no word on how many fans will be attending. Tickets for the show go on sale this Friday June 4.
In addition to the show, everyone in attendance will receive the following:
• Commemorative ticket with lanyard.
• The official Slammiversary T-shirt.
• The official Slammiversary Mounted Poster.
• A post-show Commemorative Photo, Ringside or on the Entrance Ramp – with the actual, official X-Division Championship Belt.
• A Swatch of the official Match-Used Slammiversary Canvas. (Fans will have the chance to see the canvas be cut immediately after the PPV.)
• IMPACT-branded swag
• Complimentary water, soft drinks, chips, candy bars and some Robert Irvine’s Fit Crunch Protein Bars – courtesy of Robert Irvine and, of course, Gail Kim.
It would be a huge upgrade. Check out where we might be going for Slammiversary: