21 unique performers competed in a match on the main card of Elimination Chamber 2021.
With that in mind, let’s take a look at which performers have currently wrestled on the most consecutive pay-per-view (PPV) events at the conclusion of February 2021. The only rules are that the superstar must have wrestled for more than zero seconds on the main card of the PPV (sorry, pre-show fans), typical 24/7 title shenanigans will be ignored, and events in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are omitted from this exercise.
Here are the active streaks coming out of this pay-per-view:
- 7 events – Roman Reigns
- 6 events – Drew McIntyre
- 5 events – Sasha Banks
- 4 events – Styles, Owens, Jax, Baszler
- 3 events – Miz, Randy Orton
- 2 events – Belair, Riddle, Bryan, Zayn, Morrison, Sheamus, Cesaro, Lashley, Corbin, Hardy
- 1 event – Jey Uso, Kofi Kingston
And here are the streaks that ended at Elimination Chamber:
- 3 events – Xavier Woods
- 2 events – Carmella, Charlotte Flair
- 1 event – Goldberg, Naomi, Ripley, Bayley, Evans, Royce, Storm, Riott, Lana, Tamina, Kay, Hall, Cross, James, Victoria, Morgan, Garrett, Wilson, Rose, Blackheart, Brooke, Kai, Natalya, Moon, Fox, Bliss, Edge, Big E, Nakamura, Ziggler, Christian, Priest, Ali, Ricochet, Rollins, Carlito, Strowman, Rey, Elias, Dominik, Kane, Otis, Hurricane
The top names on the list keep chugging along, with Roman Reigns, Drew McIntyre, and Sasha Banks wrestling on every recent PPV event. They have been the top champions in the promotion for much of this time.
One thing that stands out to me is the lack of the Street Profits on the last few PPV events. The last time Montez Ford and Angelo Dawkins wrestled on PPV was when they scored a win over New Day at Survivor Series 2020. They have not competed on the last three events, and are not currently scheduled for Fastlane 2021.
What do you think about this list of active streaks, Cagesiders? Which wrestler is most likely to fall off the list at Fastlane?