AEW Revolution 2021 is less than two weeks away, and there’s already a clear picture of how All Elite Wrestling’s first pay-per-view event of 2021 is going to look.
With six confirmed matches, and a few needing their final participants, how might things round out when AEW Revolution arrives on March 7, 2021?
Looking back at recent AEW pay-per-view events, they’ve set a standard of usually having between seven and nine main card matches along with one during the pre-show.
This card prediction lays out the six matches already announced for AEW Revolution, but there are two potential new ones the promotion could add.
Before we get to the fully fleshed-out match card prediction and the favorites to win, what is the currently announced card for AEW Revolution 2021?
- AEW World Championship Exploding Barbed Wire Deathmatch: Kenny Omega (c) vs. Jon Moxley
- AEW Women’s World Championship Match: Hikaru Shida (c) vs. Tournament Winner
- Big Money Match: Adam Page vs. Matt Hardy
- Face of the Revolution Ladder Match: Cody Rhodes vs. Scorpio Sky vs. Penta El Zero M vs. Lance Archer or Rey Fenix vs. TBD vs. TBD
- AEW World Tag Team Championship Match: The Young Bucks (c) vs. Chris Jericho & MJF
- Street Fight: Team Taz (Brian Cage & Ricky Starks) vs. Darby Allin & Sting
While it absolutely is deserving of the main card, the first match detailed on this card prediction is probably the most likely of these to end up being pushed to the pre-show. Either way, we seem set to get some spectacular matches at AEW Revolution 2021 if this card prediction is any indication.