Konnan released from hospital, reportedly ‘doing better’

Konnan released from hospital, reportedly ‘doing better’
Konnan released from hospital, reportedly ‘doing better’


A day after we heard some scary news about WCW legend Konnan, we’re getting a much more positive report.

Wrestling Observer says Konnan was released from the hospital yesterday (Feb. 18) and is now “doing better”. The 57 had been hospitalized earlier this week after a positive COVID-19 test and a ‘pretty serious’ kidney issue.

57 year old Konnan received a kidney transplant in 2007 and was said to have “been very cautious in the pandemic due to a weakened immune system.” He was beridden prior to his COVID diagnosis, and taken to the hospital with kidney failure. It’s unknown whether Konnan (real name Charles Ashenoff) has tested negative for the coronavirus, or if his symptoms are now manageable at home.

There’s also no word on how Konnan came into contact with COVID, but the Observer’s report notes he’s been in contact with the Mysterio family – who recently shared about their own experience with COVID in December – and attended Impact & MLW tapings in recent months.

Here’s hoping the news on Konnan’s health continues to be good.



Source link

Leave a Reply